Here we want to add DNSSEC for our DK domain. Use the following steps:
- Goto CPANEL –> Domains –> Zone Editor
- Press the DNSSEC Button next to the relevant domain.
- If no keys are found – press the Create Key button
- In the pop-up menu, choose the Customize button.
- Change Algorithm to: “ECDSA Curve P-256 with SHA-256 (Algorithm 13)” because it is faster for dns-servers (more info here).
- Then press “Create“.
- Then go to dk-hostmaster
- Choose your domain
- Go to the DNSSEC section and choose add keys
- Copy keytag from cpanel to DK-Hostmaster keytag
- Change Algorithm to 13
- Leave Digest to type 2: SHA-256
- Copy digest for SHA-256 from CPANEL
- Paste digest to DK-Hostmaster digests
- Then press Add button
- And voila, you’re done.
How to add DNSSEC for DK domains using CPANEL